I’ve been compeletely swamped the past few days and I know I’m completely guilty of not offering enough meat in these posts. With that in mind, I’m opting for a quantity approach in this post. Here are 10 great links that I’ve stumbled on and are worth sharing:
- SEMPO Study on the impact search has on sales. This is a PDF white paper.
- Wii Fit Viral. Offers proof that viral is sometimes indeed pure luck.
- Competitive Intelligence. Avinash waxes on what competitive information is important for site metrics.
- Why Agencies Are Failing. Great article from Joseph Dumont.
- The Marketing Spiral. David Armano reminds us all that the concept of a linear path to purchase does not exist in today’s world.
- WuChess. Members of the rap group, WuTang Clan, created a PAID site that brings together their two passions: Chess and Music.
- Human Centered Design. David Kelley of IDEO explains the future of design.
- Chart of the Week. From Marketing Sherpa. Using heat maps to show what’s happening on a web page.
- Ning. This site/platform lets you create your OWN social network.
- FWA. Great aggregator of top sites on the web. Will inspire you.